IP: 86.100.93.149 Pradėta: 2020.08.24 14:45
Raseinių rajono savivaldybė nušvito #Baltarusijos laisvės siekį simbolizuojančiomis spalvomis. O kažin kaip Jurbarko savivaldybė? Ar palaiko?

„Mūsų laikas“ pasilieka teisę pašalinti skaitytojų komentarus, kurie yra nekultūringi, pasirašyti kito asmens vardu ar pažeidžia LR įstatymus. Už komentarų turinį atsako juos paskelbę skaitytojai.

BLANK ATM CARD IP: 178.128.173.253 Atsakyta: 2022.09.21 19:45
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {DARKWEBONLINEHACKERS@GMAIL.COM} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

* Bank Transfer

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans

* Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets

Email: darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

lalegitimate IP: 106.202.24.211 Atsakyta: 2022.09.17 17:36
You need a loan at 2% interest, but the bank or financial institution rejects you and imposes conditions incompatible with your monthly income, exorbitant interest rates. You want a loan to suit your needs. No problem. Whatever your financial situation, I offer mortgages, business loans, international loans, personal loans, exclusive loans and education loans. I offer loans available to partnerships and many. you are really in need, so get in touch Contact us via (Whats App) number:+917310847059 contact email id : sumitihomelend@gmail.com
Mr. Sumiti
Reklama: skelbimai
Christy Walton IP: 162.255.45.21 Atsakyta: 2022.09.03 02:27
Sveiki, ar ieškote skolų konsolidavimo paskolos, paskolų be užstato, paskolų verslui, hipotekos paskolos, paskolos automobiliui, paskolos studentams, asmeninės paskolos, rizikos kapitalo ir kt! Esu privatus skolintojas, suteikiu paskolas įmonėms ir asmenims su mažomis ir pagrįstomis 2% palūkanų normomis. El. paštu: christywalton355@gmail.com
Jones Kenneth IP: 188.214.152.94 Atsakyta: 2022.08.31 16:15
i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to Brillianthackers800@gmail.com . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +13013378042(whatsapp) contact and thank me later.
Jones Kenneth IP: 154.6.95.152 Atsakyta: 2022.08.31 13:56
i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to Brillianthackers800@gmail.com . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +13013378042(whatsapp) contact and thank me later.
Linda sally IP: 105.112.213.58 Atsakyta: 2022.08.27 15:01
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348151806720 / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster

Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of broken marriage and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialized in lottery spells, promotion spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with DR,IFADE now, his email: ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp number: + 2348151806720 / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster
Christy Walton IP: 93.182.109.172 Atsakyta: 2022.08.22 03:46
Sveiki, ar ieškote skolų konsolidavimo paskolos, paskolų be užstato, paskolų verslui, hipotekos paskolos, paskolos automobiliui, paskolos studentams, asmeninės paskolos, rizikos kapitalo ir kt! Esu privatus skolintojas, suteikiu paskolas įmonėms ir asmenims su mažomis ir pagrįstomis 2% palūkanų normomis. El. paštu: christywalton355@gmail.com
Emily Keeton IP: 2.58.44.252 Atsakyta: 2022.08.10 06:23
Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term, with 100% guarantee loan, Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via: joshuabenloancompany@aol.com
Johnny Smit IP: 146.70.108.38 Atsakyta: 2022.07.26 17:29
I'm so happy i got a loan from a loan lender which help me out with my loan. It was unbelievable on how i got a loan of 200,000,00 euro i have tried different service but i could never get a loan from those service. some of them will ask me to fill lots of document and at the end of the day it will not end well. but i am happy after meting with Mr Mike Harris , i was able to get my loan of 200,000.00 euro now my business is going well and i want to let all of you know this today because they are quick and 100% reliable. now i am paying back the loan i got from the Company (Mr Mike Harris Private loan company). contact them and don't waste your time with those loan lenders: Email (servicepersoonlijke.aanbieding@gmail.com) for more info
BLANK ATM CARD IP: 134.122.96.164 Atsakyta: 2022.07.23 20:43
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.(DWCHZONE@GMAIL.COM) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

* Bank Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

Email: dwchzone@gmail.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Fast offer IP: 106.210.39.57 Atsakyta: 2022.07.23 15:28
Good day. I am a private loan lender that gives out both business and personal loans to individual at a low interest rate of 2% no matter your location. If you are interested Contact me (Whats App) number:+917310847059 sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Sumiti
Kati Pasanen IP: 103.120.66.220 Atsakyta: 2022.07.23 06:22
MENJADI KAYA DENGAN KARTU ATM KOSONG

Saya ingin bersaksi tentang kartu ATM kosong Dark Web yang dapat menarik uang dari mesin ATM mana pun di seluruh dunia. Saya sangat miskin sebelumnya dan tidak memiliki pekerjaan. Saya melihat begitu banyak kesaksian tentang bagaimana peretas Dark Web Cyber mengirimi mereka kartu kosong ATM dan menggunakannya untuk mengumpulkan uang di mesin ATM apa pun dan menjadi kaya. (cchacker0002@gmail.com) Saya mengirim email kepada mereka juga dan mereka mengirimi saya kartu atm kosong. Saya telah menggunakannya untuk mendapatkan 250.000 dolar. menarik maksimum 5.000 USD setiap hari. Dark Web membagikan kartu hanya untuk membantu orang miskin. Hack dan ambil uang langsung dari brankas mesin ATM mana pun dengan menggunakan kartu terprogram ATM yang berjalan dalam mode otomatis.

Anda juga dapat menghubungi mereka untuk layanan di bawah ini

* Penambangan Kripto

* Crypto Mining Hack

* Transfer Bank

* Transfer CashApp

Surel: cchacker0002@gmail.com
Anik Susiawati IP: 103.120.66.220 Atsakyta: 2022.07.23 06:21
Saya ingin bersaksi tentang A S Ameritrade yang membantu saya menginvestasikan bitcoin saya dan menjadikan saya seperti sekarang ini, saya tidak pernah percaya dalam berinvestasi dalam bitcoin sampai saya bertemu A S Ameritrade. Saya melihat begitu banyak kesaksian tentang dia membantu orang untuk menginvestasikan bitcoin mereka. Saya memutuskan untuk menghubunginya dan menginvestasikan $500 dan, setelah 72 jam, saya mendapatkan keuntungan $ 5.000 saya di dompet bitcoin saya. Karena saya berinvestasi dengan mereka dan saya selalu menerima keuntungan saya tanpa penundaan, jadi jika Anda ingin menginvestasikan bitcoin Anda, A S Ameritrade adalah kesepakatan terbaik yang dapat Anda investasikan dan menghasilkan keuntungan adalah jaminan. Jadi, jika Anda ingin berinvestasi, hubungi saja dia dan dia akan memandu Anda tentang cara memulai investasi Anda. Surel: cchacker0002@gmail.com
Agent Mark IP: 129.205.124.102 Atsakyta: 2022.07.19 03:36
Good news!!! Good news!!!
HAIL LIGHT!
Do you want to Be WEALTHY AND POWERFUL IN LIFE? Do you want to get Rich in a little time?Do you want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, Be a part of the world most Capable brotherhood of Wealth and Power - The Illuminati Freemason-
If You Have Sickness or Affliction Of Any Kind Or Any Level, no matter how severe it is, Contact Us today for your liberation to health And Wholeness
ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE BONDAGE OF SICKNESS WITH SPIRITUAL ATTACKS
Do not hesitate to contact us If We'll Be Of Help To YOU in any ways or at any situation you find yourself.
Here's our contact info
EMAIL/hangout: illuminatiinitiationtemplewa@gmail.com.
DIRECT SMS/WhatsApp / Calls To Masonic Registry +1(760)8922577

WARNING: only those who are interested to become a member of the church of Satan are allow to visit office or send a mail to the email address below. Do not contact if you are not interested and once you contact there is no going back. so think before contacting. BEWARE!!!

BE SURE THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES WILL COME THROUGH BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR, making your dreams and wish come to REALITY.
HAIL LIGHT!
homelend sumiti IP: 106.210.41.235 Atsakyta: 2022.07.11 00:49
Good day. I am a private loan lender that gives out both business and personal loans to individual at a low interest rate of 2% no matter your location. If you are interested Contact me (Whats App) number:+917310847059 sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Sumiti
Christy Walton IP: 195.146.4.52 Atsakyta: 2022.06.30 02:25
Mes siūlome investicinę programą, kurioje per 7 dienas galite uždirbti 5 kartus daugiau, nei investavote, pavyzdžiui, investuodami 200 USD per 7 dienas, gausite 2500 USD. Tai 100% tikra, o išmokos siunčiamos į jūsų bitkoinų piniginę iš karto po prekybos…. Nepulkite į aferas ir pradėkite uždirbti gerą pelną su profesionalaus prekybininko pagalba, atsiųskite dm dabar +1(252)285-2093 ARBA El. paštu: andersoncarlassettrade@gmail.com, kad pradėtumėte
McCarthy Juan IP: 129.205.113.22 Atsakyta: 2021.11.21 11:09
HOW I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now. THANKS
linda IP: 129.205.113.6 Atsakyta: 2021.10.18 04:16
I Am Mrs. Linda And I Want To Testify About How Dr Akhere Helped Me In Getting Back My Ex Husband Who Left Me And My Kids For Another Woman And Today I Am Very Fulfilled Because My Husband Is Back To Me After I Contacted Dr Akhere To Help Me , I'm Very Happy Now With My Family It Worked For Me And I Believe It Will Work For You Too Just Give Him A Try And Follow Up This Is A Clear Truth From A Testifier. Thank You Dr Akhere Once Again, If You Want To Reach Him Via Email: Akheretemple@gmail.com Or Call / Whatsapp: +2349057261346

I Am Mrs. Linda And I Want To Testify About How Dr Akhere Helped Me In Getting Back My Ex Husband Who Left Me And My Kids For Another Woman And Today I Am Very Fulfilled Because My Husband Is Back To Me After I Contacted Dr Akhere To Help Me , I'm Very Happy Now With My Family It Worked For Me And I Believe It Will Work For You Too Just Give Him A Try And Follow Up This Is A Clear Truth From A Testifier. Thank You Dr Akhere Once Again, If You Want To Reach Him Via Email: Akheretemple@gmail.com Or Call / Whatsapp: +2349057261346

Domisa Bells IP: 41.86.248.126 Atsakyta: 2021.07.13 15:35
DR. JOROMI IS TRULY A POWERFUL MAN. Contacting Dr Joromi is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My husband left me for another woman for the reason which i know nothing about. I tried every means to get him back but to no avail, all my efforts proved abortive. I was even contemplating suicide. On a lucky day when i was browsing the internet, i came across some amazing testimonies about Dr. Joromi on how he has helped a lot of people with his powerful love spells. I contacted him and explained all my problems to him and he assured me that he will help me. He told me what to do and assured me that my man will be back in 12 hours. I obeyed him and followed the instructions and to my Greatest surprise, my man called me in 12 hours time just as Dr. Joromi said. Thank you Dr Joromi. May the good God continue to bless you. If you are in need of help please contact Dr Joromi now on his website: https://www.joromispells.com and you can also reach him with his email: Joromispells@gmail.com and here is his WhatsApp number which you can also use to reach him +2348138695387 Thank you Dr Joromi. Thank you once again
vaiva IP: 86.100.92.130 Atsakyta: 2021.03.28 12:57
Jokio laisves kialio ji neturi suplanavus. Svarbiausias tikslas Batka nuversti- okas toliau. kai pamatys koki sulo kremlius , tai akys islys ant kaktos. Kas su kaimynu nesutaria toi pats liks be kelniu ,cia mano bobutes prietarai.
williams IP: 84.17.50.206 Atsakyta: 2021.01.30 14:13
Pastaruosius 4 metus ir 5 mėnesius kankinausi nuo herpeso, ir nuo to laiko aš gydiausi serijas, tačiau padėtis nepagerėjo, kol nepastebėjau Dr.ogalos liudijimų, kaip jis išgydė skirtingus žmones iš skirtingų ligų visame pasaulyje, tada susisiekiau ir su juo. Po mūsų pokalbio jis man atsiuntė vaistų, kuriuos vartojau pagal jo nurodymus. Kai baigiau vartoti vaistažoles, nuėjau pasitikrinti ir, mano nuostabai, išgydžiau nuo herpeso. Mano širdis tokia pripildyta džiaugsmo. Jei kenčiate nuo herpeso ar kitos ligos, šiandien galite susisiekti su Dr.ogala šiuo el. Pašto adresu: Drogalad02@gmail.com WhatsApp arba paskambinkite jam telefonu +2347049668119

:: JIS taip pat gali jums padėti atliekant šį procesą:
1) DIABETAS ,, 2) JEI NORIU MEILĖS GRĮŽTI ,, 3) ŽIV-AIDS ,, 4) Šlapimo infekcija,
5) B HEPATITAS IR IMPOTENCIJA ,, 6) NETEKIMAS / NETEKIMYBĖ ,, 7) PRIEMONĖ ,, 8) ASTHMA ,, 9) Jei jums reikia vaiko visapusiško bet kokio tipo ligų gydymo, atsiųskite el. Laišką adresu: drogalad02@gmail.com ..
Skambinkite telefonu +2347049668119 ..
Manau IP: 84.15.185.116 Atsakyta: 2020.12.09 19:18
Čia kaip ir kultūros, sporto, švietimo skyriaus iniciatyvų reikalas. Bet ar jis kada ką palaikė?
Mūsų partneriai